High Tech High Flex is currently in a piloting phase, testing several innovative tools and technologies to better serve students across our schools.
Questions we are currently exploring include:
1. How can project-based learning happen synchronously in a distributed learning environment?
2. What role might Open Educational Resources play in such an environment?
3. What training supports must be in place for all teachers to fully utilize social technologies?
4. How might an integrated communication system such as Google Apps better improve and expand the capacities of our people and programs?
5. Can virtual worlds and MMOG's be integrated successfully into students formal learning experiences?
6. How can intelligent tutoring systems be utilized to individual learning in areas such as language learning?
7. How might we continue to build innovative partnerships to explore new technologies and learning applications, extending the learning opportunities and experiences of our students?